Procurement in the borough
Doing business with the Council
Procurement is the official process of how we buy goods and services that the Council needs.
It's our responsibility to make sure we:
- spend taxpayers' money wisely
- buy the best possible quality for the right price
- award contracts in open, transparent and non-discriminatory ways
These documents provide a framework for our procurement process:
Public Contract Regulations 2015
How we buy goods and services
We manage our tendering process through capitalEsourcing.
We also use:
- approved lists such as Constructionline for low value works
- framework agreements awarded by other public bodies such as Crown Commercial Services (CCS)
We make purchases based on our standard terms and conditions unless we agree to alternatives during the tender process.
Find tender opportunities
Register on capitalEsourcing to:
- view and apply for opportunities
- register to receive email alerts
You can also find tenders advertised across the public sector in England on the Contracts Finder portal.
Last updated: 12 February 2020