Register your residents association

Your residents association can be registered with the Council, recognised by a private landlord or managing company or by a housing association, housing provider or registered social landlord.

Register your resident association on the Council's contact database to ensure you are contacted about any relevant planning issues and for the option of being listed on our website for others to find you. See the list of associations.

Registering with the Council also allows your association to be contacted about funding opportunities and other community events or news that may be of interest.

Important: Please check the Residents Association database before you decide on a name for your association to ensure there is no existing association with that name.

Register your Residents Association

For any queries please contact the Community Engagement Team at or on 020 7598 4633.