How to contact us


Email us

Complete an email form for non urgent queries

Contact us by email or telephone

Telephone numbers and email addresses of council services.

British Sign Language and InterpretersLive!

British Sign Language interpreters are now available - either live or follow up

Get support from Adult Social Care

Use this referral form to get support for yourself or someone else from Adult Social Care.

Complaints, comments and compliments

How to make a complaint, provide comments or compliment us.

Accessibility Statement

Accessibility statement for Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea

Our commitment to you

Our commitment to you in contacing the council

A-Z Contact directory

Find an A-Z of Council Services.

Your MPs contact details

Contact details for your Members of Parliament (MPs).

Find your councillor and ward using your postcode

You find your councillor and ward using your postcode or search by their name, political party or ward.