- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Residents booklet: Helping you through the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Hub and support for vulnerable residents
- Support with food and other essentials
- COVID-19: Support for businesses and the self-employed
- COVID-19: Volunteering and how you can help the community
- COVID-19: Domestic abuse support
- COVID-19: Benefits service
- COVID-19: Bins and recycling
- COVID-19: Births, deaths and registrar services
- COVID-19: Children, Education and School closures
- COVID-19: Council and Committee Meetings
- COVID-19: Grenfell Response and Recovery
- COVID-19: Health and Social Care
- COVID-19: Housing and homelessness
- COVID-19: Leisure and culture
- COVID-19: Libraries
- COVID-19: Noise and Nuisance and the local environment
- COVID-19: Parking, permits and streets
- COVID-19: Paying your Council Tax
- COVID-19: Community updates enewsletter
- COVID-19: Faith group updates
- COVID-19: Planning and Building Control
- COVID-19 related scams
- Covid-19 Hub Privacy Notice
All libraries are closed but we are offering many free online resources. Find out more below.
Our libraries service offers many free online resources, for when our libraries are closed or you can’t get out to visit us, which we are extending to provide a wider range of classes, workshops, and interactive experiences. Just visit the Online resources page to find out more about how you can study, learn, and engage with everything your library has to offer without leaving the house.
You can also call our customer helpline 020 7361 3993, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm, to speak with our librarians about books, events or technical support.
Home library service
Our Home Library Service delivers books and other reading materials to vulnerable residents and to the vulnerable shielded group who have been identified and contacted by the NHS. You can get in touch to see if you or someone you know can benefit from this service.
Essential computer use
All of our libraries are currently closed but we understand some residents do not have access to a computer or the internet at home. This is why we are allowing residents to use our PCs at North Kensington Library (108 Ladbroke Grove W11 1PZ) for essential purposes. You will not be able to enter the library for any other reason. To ensure health and safety is maintained, the library is implementing strict measures:
- visitors can only access the computer area and are not permitted to enter into any other areas of the library, including toilets
- computers are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each use and are cleaned at the end of each day
- a two metre distance will be kept between all staff and visitors and computer desks are spaced at least two metres apart
- all computer usage will be monitored by staff to ensure these rules are adhered to
North Kensington Library will be open for this essential computer use for 45-minute sessions Monday – Friday between 10am – 4pm. There is no need to call or book ahead, just turn up during opening times and staff will direct you.
- library enquiries tel: 020 7361 3993
- general enquiries tel: 020 7361 3010, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Studies Library email: email@example.com.