A Coronavirus vaccine bus is travelling around Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster offering a walk-in service to anyone over 40 in the coming weeks. It will initially only have the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine available and only a limited numbers per day.
NHS staff are on board to deliver the vaccine, alongside council staff and volunteers, answering any questions you may have about the vaccine, testing, and staying safe.
You can also pick up free COVID-19 home testing kits from the bus. Taking twice-weekly symptom-free tests can help prevent us all from spreading the virus.
Protect your family, friends and community by getting vaccinated. The sooner we are all vaccinated, the sooner we can get back to normal.
Bus schedule (updated every two weeks)
- Monday 21 June – Not out
- Tuesday 22 June – 10am to 4pm at Porchester Hall, Bayswater W2 5HS
- Wednesday 23 June – 10am to 4pm on South Molton Street, exact location TBC
- Thursday 24 June – 10am to 4pm on Queens Gate, exact location TBC
- Friday 25 June – 10am to 4pm on Baker Street, exact location TBC
- Saturday 26 June – TBC
- Sunday 27 June – 10am to 2pm at Earls Court Farmers Market, Warwick Rd, SW5 9UE
- Monday 28 June – Not out
- Tuesday 29 June – TBC
- Wednesday 30 June – TBC
- Thursday 1 July – TBC
- Friday 2 July – TBC
- Saturday 3 July – 10am to 4pm at Duke of York Square Farmers Market, SW3 4LY
- Sunday 4 July – TBC