- Your Council Tax and Business Rates for 2021-22 and our performance and spending plans
- Council Tax for 2021-22
- Garden square levies for 2021-22
- Who pays the Council Tax?
- Council Tax discounts, exemptions, disabled relief scheme and care leavers
- Paying your Council Tax and contact details
- The Council Tax banding system and appeals
- Council Tax Reduction
- Business Rates for 2021-22
- RBKC’s Budget and Council Tax Requirement for 2021/22
- The Council’s Services – A Snapshot
- Greater London Authority
- Crossrail Business Rate Supplement (BRS)
- Western Riverside Waste Authority
- London Pensions Fund Authority
- Environment Agency
- Contacting the Council
The London Pensions Fund Authority (LPFA) raises a levy each year to meet expenditure on premature retirement compensation and outstanding personnel matters for which LPFA is responsible and cannot charge to the pension fund.
These payments relate to former employees of the Greater London Council (GLC), the Inner London Education Authority (ILEA) and the London Residuary Body (LRB).
For 2021-22, the income to be raised by levies is set out below. The Greater London levy is payable in all boroughs, the Inner London levy only in Inner London Boroughs (including the City of London).
The figures show the total to be raised and the percentage change on the previous year: