How to make a payment to the Council
- Accounts receivable
- Business rates
- Conference and Events payments
- Council tax
- Debt Management payments (Enforcement agent payments)
- Pay parking fines (for information on challenging a fine visit the parking pages)
- Online parking permit renewals
- Temporary accommodation payments
- Housing payments
Your security, our responsibility
The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea takes internet security extremely seriously.
All online payment transactions take place through secure networks using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This technology encrypts all the information involved in a transaction, for example your credit card details, vehicle registration number or Council Tax account number, so that it is unrecognisable and safe.
If you look at your browser window you will see an unbroken key or lock which shows you the website area is secure.
We do not store your credit card or debit card details
Once you have completed this transaction we do not keep your credit card details on our servers.