- Progress on Grenfell Recovery Strategy
- Dedicated Service for the bereaved and survivors
- Community Leadership Programme
- Grenfell Projects Fund
- Grenfell Recovery Fund
- A review of The Curve Community Centre
- Employment and skills
- Malton Road Early Help Team
- Enhanced emotional support in Schools
- Community-based support
- Public Health
The Dedicated Service has been set up in partnership with the NHS to provide ongoing support to the bereaved and survivors.
We have worked closely with the bereaved and survivors to design the service to ensure it meets their needs, now and in the future, and we will continue to do so.
The Dedicated Service was launched in July 2019 and offers bereaved and survivor families:
- a named first point of contact for their key concerns and questions
- support from partners including education, housing, health and Victim Support services
- an education specialist to help children and young people get the support they need and to help them achieve their potential
A Steering Group, made up of representatives of the bereaved and survivors, has been established to ensure that they continue to shape the service. There are also regular forums which people can attend to ask questions or give feedback, and regular engagement with families to get their feedback on services.
The service is currently operating from the site of the Friends and Family Assistance Centre.
For more information email:
The majority of bereaved and survivors have now moved into their new permanent homes and continue to receive support from the Dedicated Service and a dedicated Housing Management team. However, there are still a small number of residents who are yet to move into their new homes, and we are working with those families to support them with their rehousing needs.
The Grenfell Rehousing Policy sets out the Council’s approach to allocating permanent homes to former Grenfell Tower and Walk residents. You can read the policy and summary on this page.
You can also view the latest housing update for former Grenfell Tower and Walk residents on this web page. This information is updated monthly.