About the group
Siblings group at St Quintin Centre is for brothers and sisters of a child with a disability. The group provides:
- fun activities
At the group siblings can:
- have fun and make new friends
- meet and share their experiences with other siblings in similar situations
- have opportunities to talk about and acknowledge their feelings
- learn how to manage difficult situations and identify support networks
- learn more about their brother or sister’s disability
Children and young people between 6 -18 years of age.
Day and time
During the weekends.
How to book
If you are interested in our siblings group, contact the centre on 020 8968 2570.
Grace and Farah co-ordinate the siblings group.