If you need to report an emergency repair, or you need assistance please call the Customer Service Centre on 0800 137 111 or 020 3617 7080.
- What is an emergency repair?
- Total loss of power to your property
- Total loss of water supply to your property
- No heating and no hot water
- Security problems - residents are locked in or out of the property
- Making safe of windows and doors due to forced entries or anitisocial behaviour
- Electrics - making safe due to water damage
- Uncontainable leaks
- Bath and sinks backing up waste
Report a new repair online
To report a new repair or find out about a repair you’ve already reported, you don’t need to visit us, you can use the form below to report a repair.
We aim to contact you within five working days with advice on what will happen next.
If you are a Lancaster West resident you can report a repair online by visiting the WeAreW11 website.
Report a new repair by phone or email
To report a new repair by phone please call:
0800 137 111
Telephone lines are open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, you can report a new repair by email at: [email protected]
Repairs in progress and completed repairs
If we have attended an emergency repair and need to do more work, we will contact you. It can take around 5 days for us to arrange the additional works, so you wont need to contact us if the emergency was within the last 5 days.
To ask us about the progress of a repair, you can either email us at [email protected] or use the form below.