Your MyRBKC account
You are now able to register for a faster and more efficient to use, MyRBKC account to access council services. The new system is mobile-friendly and full of new features for different services which you may find useful.
If you have previously been using our RBKC Local App, you’ll find you can still use your mobile phone to access and manage your account at any time.
You can submit reports through the MyRBKC platform or report any issues on the Report a problem page.
What are the new features?
The new features let you:
- Report and follow a request through its journey to being resolved.
- Provide updates to officers as your case is being managed and view a history of your reports.
You’ll also be able to:
- View your council tax account statement, housing benefit or council tax reduction entitlement.
- Sign up to paperless billing for council tax and/or e-notifications for housing benefits and/or council tax reduction.
- Get pro-active alerts for example, sign up to Direct Debit and review recovery information.
- See what you have paid and when.
- Access council tax online forms for example, apply for discounts or exemption.
- Download or print a bill from today’s date to prove residency.
- See when your next housing benefit and/or council tax reduction payment is due.
Register for a MyRBKC account
If you would like to register for this an account, please visit Register for a MyRBKC account and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have already registered you can Sign in to MyRBKC account.