You are now able to register for a faster and easier to use, MyRBKC account to access council services. In addition to being mobile-friendly the new system is full of new features.
Existing account holders
Existing existing account holders will need to register on the new system because of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) changes that came into force on 25 May 2018. We need to make sure that we have your consent to collect and store your personal information. We also need to make sure that the personal information we have about you is correct and up-to-date.
What are the new features?The new features let you:
- Report and follow a request through its journey to being resolved
- Provide updates to officers as your case is being managed and view a history of your reports
- View your council tax account statement, housing benefit or council tax reduction entitlement
- Sign up to paperless billing for council tax and/or e-notifications for housing benefits and/or council tax reduction
- Get pro-active alerts for example, sign up to Direct Debit, review recovery information
- See what you have paid and when
- Access council tax online forms for example, apply for discounts or exemption
- Download or print a bill as at today’s date to prove residency
- See when your next housing benefit and/or council tax reduction payment is due
What happens if I don’t register for a new MyRBKC account?If you don't register for a new MyRBKC account, your existing MyRBKC account will be closed and deleted from our servers, you’ll no longer be able to view your council tax account online and you’ll no longer receive the email notifications you’ve subscribed to.
Register for a MyRBKC account
We have emailed existing account holders with information about how to register but if you would like to register now visit Register for a MyRBKC account and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have already registered you can Sign in to MyRBKC account.