- Barlby Primary School
- Proposed Timeline
- Frequently asked questions
- Display boards from public consultation
- Indicative images of new buildings
- Invitation to establish Special School
- Barlby School entrance and estate play area consultation
- Disposal of playing field land - Section 77
- Notice of appropriation of open space land
As part of the rebuilding of the Barlby Primary School we are looking at creating a new pedestrian entrance from the Treverton Estate.
It will mean that parents and children can walk to Barlby Primary School on a safer, quieter road, with significantly less pollution.
The work we are proposing will mean the playground and basketball court will have to be moved during building works. In order to make sure that children don’t miss out on access to a playground and basketball court, we would like to relocate them in the same general area before works begin.
We shared our proposals at a public exhibition at the Treverton Community Centre on Wednesday 11 and Thursday 12 July 2018 between 4pm and 7.30pm.
You can view the proposed designs below:
A further 2 drop-in events were held on 27 September and 18 October. You can view updated designs below:
You can share any comments or questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.