Renew a residents parking permit
- Residents parking permits
- Eligibility criteria
- Proof of residence
- Proof of ownership
- EU and non-EU licence holders
- Parking permit prices and refunds
- Apply for a residents parking permit
- Renew a residents parking permit
Information on how to renew a resident's parking permit which can be done online, in person or by post.
We will write to you when your parking permit is due for renewal. If you are eligible to renew online, it will be stated clearly in your renewal letter and you will be given a PIN (personal identification number). Please check it carefully and follow the renewal instructions.
Before you start the process of renewing your permit online, please read the following information:
- If you use a pop-up blocker, please ensure this is deactivated before you renew your permit.
- If you have not received or misplaced your renewal letter, you can request a duplicate PIN providing that we have a record of your email address. You will need to use the “send email PIN reminder” option once you have provided your parking permit reference. If you have not provided us with your email address, you will need to apply in person, or by post.
Once your permit has been renewed, it can take up to 5 working days to be processed and received.
Received a letter stating you can renew online? Complete the form and enter your PIN.
If you have cannot renew online you will need to submit your application using another method. You can apply: