We will write to you when your parking permit is due for renewal, please note this is a courtesy reminder. It is your responsibility to ensure your permit is renewed on or before the date stated on your existing permit.
We have two types of renewals
- Renewal with online pin, this requires no documentation, you will use the pin which was sent to you in your renewal letter to confirm details have not changed
- Renewal, this requires all associated documentation to be submitted with an application either by hard copy or using our online form
Pin renewals online
If you are eligible to renew your permit online with a pin, we will tell you in your renewal letter and we will include a PIN (personal identification number).
To obtain a duplicate PIN, click on the Renew your parking permit link below. Enter your parking permit reference then choose the option 'send email PIN reminder'.
- You are not eligible to renew online using your PIN, if any details have changed on your permit
- If you haven't told us your email address, you will not be able to renew online.
- Before you renew your permit online please ensure your pop-up blocker is disabled in your browser to avoid issues.
If you have received a pin then please use this form to renew:
Your application may take up to ten working days to be processed.
Once you have completed the form, attaching the required documentation, you will receive a confirmation acknowledgement email.
Once your application has been reviewed and processed the permit will be active, following this, a payment request email will be sent to you which contain a payment link for you to use.
Payment must be made within 72 hours of receipt of payment link, failure to make payment will lead to your permit being automatically cancelled. You will be liable for any Penalty Charge Notice issued due to a permit being cancelled.
If you are a new renewal without a pin then please use this online form: