Building Control

The Department of Building Control is responsible for ensuring that building work in the Royal Borough meets the standards of the building regulations.

Submit an application

We provide Building Regulation Services to projects in the borough and across England and Wales through the Partner Authority Scheme.

Request a Site Inspection

Request a building regulations site inspection for your project.

Dangerous structures

Report a dangerous building or structure to our surveyors.

Search building regulations records

Search for Building Control Applications by keyword, application reference, or address.

Demolition notice

Information on proposals to demolish a building in the borough and demolition notice forms.

Building regulations services

Our building control team provides building regulation services across England and Wales.

Fire Risk Assessments

Information about fire risk assessments which we are able to provide under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.