There is an opportunity to plan for major change in Notting Hill Gate. The Council has prepared a draft Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) that will be used to assess any planning applications that come forward.
Draft Supplementary Planning Document (November 2013)
The public consultation on the draft Notting Hill Gate SPD closed on 23 January 2014. 144 responses were received and following review of the comments significant changes have been made to the SPD and the Council has decided to re-consult before adoption.
You can still view the first draft of the Notting Hill Gate SPD and background information below.
The following related documents are available to download:
- Evidence studies
- Summary of public consultation
- Supporting documents
- Resposes to comments received on draft SPD
- Chaper 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Vision for Notting Hil Gate
- Chapter 3 Street and Spaces
- Chapter 4 Building and Architecture
- Chapter 5 Identity of Notting Hill Gate
- Chapter 6 Development principles by site
- Chapter 7 Developer Contributions
Keep an eye on this web page or subscribe to the Council’s Planning Direct bulletin to keep up to date about the SPD.
Page last updated 11 February 2014