Housing management

Your Home

This section of the website has information on rents, tenancies, maintenance, property exchanges and dealing with anti social behaviour. If you have any queries about your home or your neighbourhood, you can speak to your local housing management team:

North of the borough

If your postcode begins with W2, W10 or W11 (apart from Lancaster West Estate, see below), your home falls within the north.

Call 0800 137 111.

South of the borough

If your postcode begins with SW3, SW5, SW6, SW10, W8 or W14, your home falls within the south of the borough.

Call 0800 137 111.

Lancaster West Estate, Bramley House and Treadgold House

Barandon Walk, Bramley House, Camborne Mews, Camelford Court, Camelford Walk, Clarendon Walk, Hurstway Walk, Morland House, Talbot Walk, Talbot Grove House, Testerton Walks, Treadgold House, Upper Talbot Walk, Verity Close.

Call 07710 053431 or 07710 053437 or email LancasterWestoffice@rbkc.gov.uk