Finding your home


Mobility Transfer Scheme

How council tenants may be eligible for a transfer to help those who need easy access to their homes.

HomeStart Scheme

The HomeStart Scheme helps people to move out of London. As all the social housing outside of London will be allocated to tenants already living in those areas, the scheme helps people to move into private rented accommodation.

Moving to the seaside

Information on the Mayor's scheme for over 60's who wish to move to the seaside or countryside.

Under-occupation Scheme

Help for council tenants to downsize if you have unused bedrooms in your property.

Nominations and RP liaison

Information on housing nominations and liaison between the Council and housing providers

Finding rented accommodation

Advice and guidance on finding private accommodation for rent in the Royal Borough.

Home Connections

Find out more about properties that are advertised on the Council’s choice-based lettings scheme, Home Connections.

Health assessments

When you apply to the Housing Register you will be asked about your health needs and your need to be rehoused. Find out if you need a health assessment plus what happens next.

Self assessment form

We have developed an online housing self assessment form, to help you understand your likelihood of being housed and to provide you with some advice and information to help you.

Local housing information

An overview of housing in Kensington and Chelsea and who can join the Council's housing register.


Housing Allocation Scheme 2017

Information about changes that were made to the Council’s Housing Allocation Scheme in February 2017.

Wider Grenfell Rehousing Policy

Rehousing policy for The Walkways, Bramley House and Treadgold House residents.

Home Connections

About the Home Connections team which manage all vacancies which are let through a process called choice-based lettings

Housing options/schemes

Information on different housing options or schemes

Supported housing and hostels

This page tells you how to access supported housing, how you will be assessed and the type of support available.

Community Alarm Service

Support services for local residents: Community Alarm Service and Sheltered housing

Social housing in the borough

Information about social housing properties available in Kensington and Chelsea.