What are the benefits?
- View the details of your accounts online anytime
- Pay rent or service charges online
- See account details for multiple property addresses, including a summary of all your accounts on one screen
- View up to the last 6 months of your account, including housing benefits
- Request a repair online and track progress
- Receive notice of your Gas Servicing, highlighting any due expiry date
- Receive messages pertinent to your account or property.
How do I access the Housing Management online service?
To access the Housing Management online service, you will have to register for the service. Once you have been registered and have received your PIN, you can log in with your username, favourite word and PIN.
If you do not have access to a home computer, there are computers in the borough’s libraries which are available to residents.
How do I register?
- You will be asked to provide your details and choose a ‘favourite word’, which is a word that only you will know and is used for additional security on your account.
- When you have registered, we will send your Personal Identification Number (PIN) by email within ten working days. Your PIN is a unique reference and will only be associated with you personally. It should not be shared with anyone else.
If I have more than one property will I have to register for each one?
When you register you can apply to view all your properties through a single online account. Housing Management will verify all requests before providing access, but once these have been validated you will be able to see all your information through a single account.
What will happen once I return the completed registration form?
Upon receipt of the registration form, Housing Management will undertake a number of security validation checks to ensure it is a legitimate application. For security reasons, your PIN will be emailed to you. You are responsible for remembering your username and favourite word.
How soon will I be able to use the online service?
As soon as you receive the email containing your validated PIN you can log in and start using your online service.
How secure are my details?
Security is important to us and you will only gain entry to the system if your registration is approved.
At each login you must enter all logon data correctly, as Housing Management will undertake a number of security validation checks to ensure the legitimacy of the request. You will only be able to see the information relating to your own property.
You can only access account information using your username, favourite word and supplied PIN. Your PIN is a unique reference and will only be associated with you personally. It should not be shared with anyone else.
What happens if I forget my PIN, Favourite Word or Username?
If you have forgotten your PIN you should complete the Logon Reminder form. For security reasons, PINs can only be provided by email to the address on your account.
What should I do if I have a query about the information on the online service?
If you have any questions about the information in your online account, please contact the Customer Service Centre on Freephone 0800 137 111 or 020 3617 7080.
You can also email us at HM-CustomerServices@rbkc.gov.uk.