Our new wifi printing solution, called Princh, is a user-friendly solution, which offers you the ability to print and pay from mobile devices and laptops.
Printing from your phone and tablet
- Install the Princh app for Android or iPhone
- Open document and share it with the Princh app
- Choose your library printer-ID or scan the QR code and your print settings (please ask a member of staff for the library printer-ID or QR code)
- Pay from your mobile or tablet
Printing from your own laptop
- Open a browser and go to Princh website
- Enter your library printer-ID and choose document (please ask a member of staff for the library printer-ID)
- Choose your print settings
- Pay from your laptop
For more information check the printing from your laptop video guide for step-by-step instructions.
How much does it cost?
|Black and white|
How to pay?
With Princh you can instantly pay online from your device by card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, or Maestro) or with MobilePay.
For further information about how to print with Princh, visit the Princh website or ask a member of staff for help.
Last updated: 25 April 2023