- Online resources and digital library
- A to Z directory
- eBooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers, eAudiobooks, eComics and eScores
- Business information
- Family history
- Fashion and art
- Learning and careers
- Newspapers, magazines and eJournals
- Online resources for children
- Quick reference and encyclopedias
- Access to Research
Our libraries provide a range of free resources and services and we want you to be able to access them even when the libraries are closed or if you can’t get out to visit us. That’s why we are extending our online and virtual offer, so that you can continue learning, reading, building your skills, getting support and engaging with the library community.
The library is a 24/7 service and all you need is an internet connection to access it on any device. Some resources are only available to library members but you can join easily and for free online via our Join the Library page.