About Housing

Housing Management

A safe secure and affordable home is vital for giving people the best possible chance in life, helping to ‘narrow the gap’ and promote equal access to services and opportunities for all. Housing will be a major focus for the Council’s activity over the next three years.  

The Council’s Housing Strategy sets out its ambition to be an exemplary Housing authority, supporting mixed communities to thrive and providing services that meet the needs and aspirations of its residents.  

There is a focus on having open, honest and empathetic conversations with those in housing need, supporting residents as early as possible, offering tailored advice and support to prevent homelessness wherever possible and ensuring that as many people as possible are in high quality homes which they can afford.  

The Council is also concentrating on delivering excellent housing management services to its tenants and leaseholders in partnership with them and supporting them to stay in their homes, as well as working with Registered Providers and private landlords to drive up standards for all our residents, not just Council tenants. 


If you would like to contact Housing Management with a general enquiry about your home, please use the Contact Housing Management online form.

You can also call our Customer Service Centre on 0800 137 111 or our mobile friendly number on 020 3617 7080.

Local housing management teams

  • North of the borough (postcodes beginning with W2, W10 or W11 (apart from Lancaster West Estate, see below): call 0800 137 111
  • South of the borough (postcodes beginning with SW3, SW5, SW6, SW10, W8 or W14: call 0800 137 111
  • Lancaster West Estate, Bramley House and Treadgold House (Barandon Walk, Bramley House, Camborne Mews, Camelford Court, Camelford Walk, Clarendon Walk, Hurstway Walk, Morland House, Talbot Walk, Talbot Grove House, Testerton Walks, Treadgold House, Upper Talbot Walk, Verity Close): call 07710 053431 or 07710 053437 or email LancasterWestoffice@rbkc.gov.uk