- Barlby Primary School
- Proposed Timeline
- Frequently asked questions
- Display boards from public consultation
- Indicative images of new buildings
- Invitation to establish Special School
- Barlby School entrance and estate play area consultation
- Disposal of playing field land - Section 77
- Notice of appropriation of open space land
Here you can view the display boards from the public consultation
'The character of the borough' looks at the history of the area and has examples of how it looks at the moment.
'Site analysis' gives a fuller explanation of how the schools would fit into the site, how they would be accessed and basic information on layout.
'The Brief' considers the aspirations for the building, its design and sustainability.
'The proposed timeline' looks at the timetable for work and where the school will be located.
The illustrations of the proposed new school buildings give an indication of how the schools may look.
'Plans 1' shows the ground and lower ground floors
'Plans 2' show the first and second floors.
Examples of the interior of schools which could be used as inspiration for the new buildings.