What are the benefits?
- View the details of your accounts online anytime
- Pay rent or service charges online
- See account details for multiple property addresses, including a summary of all your accounts on one screen
- View up to the last 6 months of your account, including housing benefits
- Request a repair online and track progress
- Receive notice of your Gas Servicing, highlighting any due expiry date
- Receive messages pertinent to your account or property.
How do I access the Housing Management online service?
To access the Housing Management online service, you will have to register for the service. Once you have been registered and have received your PIN, you can log in with your user name, favourite word and PIN.
If you do not have access to a home computer, there are computers in the reception areas at the Network Hub and Blantyre site offices, that you can use to use the Housing Management online service.
How do I register?
To register for the service, you will have to complete the online registration form.
- You will be asked to provide your details and choose a ‘favourite word’, which is a word that only you will know and is used for additional security on your account.
- When you have registered, we will send your Personal Identification Number (PIN) by post within ten working days. Your PIN is a unique reference and will only be associated with you personally. It should not be shared with anyone else.
If I have more than one property will I have to register for each one?
When you register you can apply to view all your properties through a single online account. Housing Management will verify all requests before providing access, but once these have been validated you will be able to see all your information through a single account.
What will happen once I return the completed registration form?
Upon receipt of the registration form, Housing Management will undertake a number of security validation checks to ensure it is a legitimate application. For security reasons, your PIN will be posted to you. You are responsible for remembering your user name and favourite word.
How soon will I be able to use the online service?
As soon as you receive the letter containing your validated PIN you can log in and start using your online service.
How secure are my details?
Security is important to us and you will only gain entry to the system if your registration is approved.
At each login you must enter all logon data correctly, as Housing Management will undertake a number of security validation checks to ensure the legitimacy of the request. You will only be able to see the information relating to your own property.
You can only access account information using your user name, favourite word and supplied PIN. Your PIN is a unique reference and will only be associated with you personally. It should not be shared with anyone else.
What happens if I forget my PIN?
If you have forgotten your PIN you should contact the Customer Service Centre on Freephone 0800 137 111 or 020 3617 7080. We cannot provide your PIN on the telephone, but you can request a new one. For security reasons, PINs can only be provided by post to the official mailing address on your account.
What should I do if I have a query about the information on the online service?
If you have any questions about the information in you online account, please contact the Customer Service Centre on Freephone 0800 137 111 or 020 3617 7080.
You can also email us at HM-CustomerServices@rbkc.gov.uk.