Personalised disabled parking bays
- Residents' parking permits
- Eligibility criteria
- Proof of residence
- Proof of ownership
- EU and non-EU licence holders
- Parking permit prices and refunds
- Apply for a resident's parking permit
- Renew a resident's parking permit
Personalised parking bays for Purple Badge holders
We can provide a personalised parking bay outside or near a person's front door for their exclusive use if there is no off-street parking.
You may qualify for a personalised parking bay if you:
- hold a disabled person's Purple Badge
- are unable to walk more than 50 metres
There is extremely high demand for parking in the borough. This means we need to carefully consider all applications for personalised parking bays very carefully before we can approve them. If you are eligible to apply, you are entitled to one bay for one nominated vehicle.
You will not normally qualify if you:
- have access to a garage or off-street parking
- are a council tenant and there is off-street parking available on your estate
Displaying your permit
Each parking bay is marked by an identity number which is also printed on your special permit.
You must display this personalised permit and your Purple Badge in the vehicle when you are using the bay.
How to apply
You can check your eligibility and apply for a roadside personalised parking bay using this guidance and form:
Please return your completed form to:
Accessible Transport Services
The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Kensington Town Hall
Hornton Street, London W8 7NX
To apply for a parking bay on your estate, visit Housing Management.
If you need any help with your application or have any questions, our Accessible Transport Team are here to help. Email email@example.com
or telephone 020 7361 2390.