Find information on suppliers and contracts, transactions, equalities information and staff data.
As a public service organisation we are committed to transparency in all our dealings. The information on this page is available throughout the website in the relevant sections, however we have collected a set of links which you may find helpful to have in one place.
Suppliers and contracts
Schedule of payments
View details of payments over £500 for April 2018 to March 2019
View details of payments over £500 for April 2017 to March 2018
View details of payments over £500 for April 2016 to March 2017
View details of payments over £500 for April 2015 to March 2016
View details of payments for April 2014 to March 2015
View details of payments with an individual value of £250 or more for 2014-2015. The information excludes payments to individuals such as refunds, benefit payments:
View details of payments with an individual value of £250 or more for 2013-2014. The information excludes payments to individuals such as refunds, benefit payments
View details of payments with an individual value of £500 or more for 2012-2013:
View details from 2010 until 2012:
- information on contracts awarded January - March 2015 [PDF] (file size 196Kb)
- information on Invitations to Tender published by the Council January - March 2015 [PDF] (file size 290Kb)
- information on contracts awarded October - December 2014 [PDF] (file size 273Kb)
- information on Invitations to Tender published by the Council October - December 2014 [PDF] (file size 285Kb)
- information on contracts awarded July - September 2014 [PDF] (file size 213Kb)
- information on Invitations to Tender published by the Council July - September 2014 [PDF] (file size 189Kb)
- information on waste contracts [PDF] (file size 178Kb)
The Contracts Register contains most of our contracted relationships with suppliers above £20,000.
RBKC Contracts Register
- Search for information on spending at Ward level - administered by the Community Engagement Team on local projects
Use the property and site information search form to find the Council's property assets.
Stock-holding councils have a statutory duty to account for their housing stock in the Housing Revenue Account and regularly carry out valuations. The published information is based on the most up to date valuation. It has been presented in a way designed to prevent individual addresses from being identified.
Salaries, expenses and allowances
The following document sets out the Council’s Pay Policy as agreed in March 2019. The document also includes an extract of a report to Council setting out the context and requirements of a pay policy. The policy will be kept under review and updated as necessary.
This document provides required data and information concerning the gender pay gap relating to employees of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The data is applicable to the snapshot date of 31 March 2018.
- Senior staff roles - salary bands and organisation chart - Including numbers of staff whose pay and benefits are above £50,000 (in £5,000 bands)
- Members' allowances - members receive an allowance to ensure that they are not financially penalised for carrying out their duties (updated as required)
- Staff Gifts and Hospitality - provides details of gifts or hospitality valued over £20 accepted by officers during the course of their duties in 2013/14 (updated quarterly)
Equalities data, information and objectives
- Data by topic
- Customer services - contains a range of data and information in response to customer exit surveys
- Education - schools data relating to attendance and performance
- Health and social care - contains a range of data relating to survey feedback and access to services
- Housing - narrative and charts covering equalities profile of access to housing services
- Workforce - data on the equalities profile of Council staff
The Council’s approach to transparency and expectations for our services around transparency is set out below:
- Transparency Policy and Public Data Principles [PDF] (file size 23Kb)
See the findings from the last census in 2011 - reports by ward.
You can also
- Visit our pages on OpenlyLocal
- Find out about local democracy - register to vote, find your councillor and view the election results archive
- Participate in a consultation
- Make a Freedom of Information request
Please note: You are free to use and re-use the data which appears on this page freely and flexibly, subject to the terms of the Open Government Licence. If re-using this data, please cite the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea as the information provider.