- Progress on Grenfell Recovery Strategy
- Dedicated Service for the bereaved and survivors
- Grenfell Community Leadership Programme
- Grenfell Projects Fund
- A review of The Curve Community Centre
- Employment and skills
- Malton Road Early Help Team
- Enhanced emotional support in Schools
- Community-based support
- Public Health
This service, which has been up and running since shortly after the tragedy, offers school-based emotional support for pupils directly or indirectly affected by the Grenfell tragedy. It is delivered by trusted local organisations and groups in RBKC schools and children’s centres for four to 25-year-olds.
This support includes:
- emotional support
- art and play therapies
The main aim of this support is to ensure that children and young people notice an improvement in their mental health and that is also recognised by their teachers and parents.
If you would like more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org