- Progress on Grenfell Recovery Strategy
- Dedicated Service for the bereaved and survivors
- Community Leadership Programme
- Grenfell Projects Fund
- Grenfell Recovery Fund
- A review of The Curve Community Centre
- Employment and skills
- Malton Road Early Help Team
- Enhanced emotional support in Schools
- Community-based support
- Public Health
The Malton Road Early Help Team team continues to work with and provide a package of support to families in the North Kensington community. They are staffed by “highly experienced and skilled workers” from the recently awarded “Outstanding” Early Help Family Support Service.
It delivers support to Grenfell-affected residents with children under 19 years old (or 25 years old with special educational needs and disabilities) in the North Kensington area. The team aims to offer practical support and liaison with other services and is trained in grief and trauma recovery.
The support includes:
- reviewing progress and offering assistance to ensure families are settling well into new accommodation, schools and nurseries
- supporting families if they experience any difficulty in work or with mental and physical well-being
- offering help in any aspect of child development, behaviour or with education concerns.
Each family is allocated a practitioner who meets with them regularly and keeps in contact between meetings. Families devise and are supported with their own goals.
If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com