Use this form to report a health and safety concern
You can submit any reports, questions or queries about offices (except government offices), shops, hotels, restaurants, leisure premises, nurseries and playgroups, pubs and clubs, museums (privately owned) and places of worship.
Before you start, you will need:
- a description of the problem or incident
- the location of the problem
- evidence (optional)
- in some instances your contact details
Things you can report
You can report:
- a health and safety concern, incident or accident at work
- bed bugs
- other pests relating to non-food premises
- concerns about asbestos
- defective drains
- health and safety concerns at an event
- water quality
- smoking in a smoke free area
- Covid-19 safety concern
What will happen to my report?
After you have submitted your form, we will email you immediately to confirm we have received it and that we are dealing with it.
You should expect your issue to resolved within five days of submitting the form.