Fraud and corruption
- Report a problem
- Abandoned cars and bicycles
- Broken pavements including potholes
- Faulty Pay and display meters
- Fraud and corruption
- Graffiti and flyposting
- Guardrail and pavement bollards
- Illuminated bollards including traffic bollards
- Missed recycling collections
Use this online form to report fraud and corruption.
You can raise your concerns regarding fraud and corruption within or against the Royal Borough immediately by completing this form.
We ask for as much information as you can provide to enable any investigation to be completed successfully. All information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You do not need to give us your contact details but it would be helpful for us to have these in case we need further information or you wish to be kept updated on our progress.
After you have submitted your form, we will email you to confirm we have received it and are dealing with your report.